Thursday, August 4, 2016

its school time again

Once again school is almost upon us and I have been busy making clothing for my children for school, along with altering clothing on the side for profit for helping to support my family. I am so grateful that I was taught to sew years ago by my grandmother and mom and then extended that knowledge with a clothing and apparel class at my high school.
This is the stitch upon a time brazi bra pattern, it is my favorite for sports bras and my girls love them also

all my girls love raglan tees and the patterns for pirates relaxed raglan is perfect

more raglans

my youngest daughter is growing up on me no more little girly prints for her, she picked these fabrics herself for her flat front elastic back shorts


this one is her favorite pair so fair, this corduroy fabric is so fun

I modified greenstyles brassie joggers for a fabric with no stretch and my daughter absolutely loves them, though these are actually for her sister she had no issue modeling them and told her sister if you dont want them I do. So I will be making another pair of her fabric choice for her.  Sewing is such a fun and practical hobby. 




No comments:

Post a Comment