Wednesday, July 15, 2015

recycled pajama pants into a romper for toddler

As many of you know I love the challenge of upcycling a garment past its prime into something that can be used once again, well I was given these cookie monster pajama pants that the fabric was rather wore in spots but I was able to have enough fabric to make my son a romper (size 3t).  Instead of cutting all seams apart, i used the sides of the legs as the fold of the fabric and used it for my front and   back of the romper. I used some scrap from another cast off tshirt for the sleeves and collar and even salvaged a snap for the collar opening. all in all it looks cute. Now to take pics of my son wearing the romper.  The pattern for this romper is available http://www.kbstitchdesigns.com/product/wrap-around-romp/


No comments:

Post a Comment