Saturday, August 6, 2016

lets go fishing!!

I do not like to buy clothing if i dont have too, i really enjoy refashioning items that have been cast aside. I found this really shapeless dress at a church rummage, while I absolutely adored the fabric, which had these bright little fish on them, the dress had no shape, it was pretty sad, almost nightgown looking, it really just hung there sadly.  I of course grab it soon as i saw the bright fabric and fish, I just couldnt wait to get the dress home and breathe some new life into the garment, extend its life.

this is the before dress, lots of potential

this is after i whacked off the sleeves and created a tank version for the top and also created a v-neck











decided i wanted to go with a tank top, absolutely love my new cute tank top, best part is no one else will have one like it

No comments:

Post a Comment